Sunday, December 6, 2009

Green Tip Of The Week #8

Green Tip of the Week:

Give eco-friendly gifts to your family and friends this Christmas!
Ideas:
Buy clothes made from 100% organic cotton
Buy a re-usable grocery bag or coffee mug
Knit a scarf
Give a plant or tree
Making a homemade present has so much value.
You can even wrap your presents environmentally minded! Use newspaper, brown bags, or a scarf.


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to toot my horn and say that I have made envelopes and wrapping paper from brown grocery and lunch bags for years! Can I be interviewed for the book's sequel "How I Turned my Sister Green"? K thanks. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your post I was at Target and had a whole new outlook at the wrapping paper isle..... So this Christmas I'm going to try not buying any new paper and see how far I get. Then I'll have to start being creative. We'll se how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete